Wednesday 12 February 2014

Aloo Cutlet



Hi All,

Every first event holds a special place in your life, so as mine, as this is my first post, I have been cooking from my college days, & always wanted to start a blog, as every thing has a perfect timing, My blog also had its own time to develop, after a long wait finally my blog started.

It was Ramzan & I Prepared this for my love - My Hubby, here goes the recipe.





Ingredients:
Potato: 6-7 Nos
Bread Slices - 3-4 (without Brown corners)
Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 Tsp

Salf - to taste
Vermicelli ( Roasted) - 1 Cup
Rice Flour: - 3 Tbsp
Corn Flour - 3 Tbsp
Oil for Frying


Method:

Boil potatos in presuure cooker for 1 or max 2 whistle, once it is cool, peel the skin of the Potatos & mash the potatos without any lumps, add red chilli, salt, coriander powder, rice flour, corn flour, bread squeezed out of water.

Make patties out of this of your desired shape & roll that on the vermicelli plate & shallow fry.

Sprinkle chat masala for tangy taste.

Serve this with pudina chatni.

With Good Health Wishes & lots of love,

Shaista Fathima Sidiq.

2 comments:

  1. Humm..looks good. I never heard of patties rolled in Vermicelli...usually its semolina or bread crumbs ..new try ..will try soon and let u know...thx for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nets, you try this & you will love the crunch.

    ReplyDelete